UEA is proud to have been a family-owned company since 1952. Founded in 1952, United Equipment Accessories, Inc. (UEA) began as a small manufacturing operation in Vern Iserman’s garage in Waverly, Iowa. Our original product was a component remote control kit that was used to remotely operate truck mounted cranes or excavators from the rear operator cab. An important part of these kits was a collector ring, which is more commonly referred to today as a slip ring.
In the early 1960s, we were unable to find reliable slip rings for our remote-control kits. As a result, we designed and patented our own line of electrical slip rings. Today UEA has become one of the largest slip ring manufacturers in the world. We are known for our rugged and reliable designs that can be completely customized to fit our customers’ needs.
- Custom-designed slip rings for application
- Variety of slip ring bores from .500” to 14.00”
- 0-7.5KV | 0-1000 amps
- Up to 1250+ RPM
- Temperature extremes, -40°F to 350°F+
- Fluid-filled for pressure compensation available
- Can be certified to CE, UL, CSA, etc.
- IP sealing specifications available
- Endurance and life-cycle testing
- Continuity testing for every unit