- About Us
- News & Events
Fibernet's FiberBlocker Extender targets high-level secured environment by utilizing separate source and sink units separated by optical fiber while supporting High quality Audio. Such separation assures total galvanic isolation between the sink and source sides, including power supplies. In addition to "Diode" functionality, the units act as fiber-optic extender allowing connectivity for remote sites by use of pluggable SFP. This approach allows high level of flexibility in matching to existing fiber-optic infrastructure and needed transport distances.
• Non-compressed physical layer unidirectional Audio transmission.
• High quality Audio support.
• Optical and galvanic separation
• Separate units with power supplies for "Sink" and "Source" sides
• Single fiber operation
• Remote connectivity with SFP dependent distances
• Easy installation
• High performance results
• High level of separation between "Sink" and "Source"
• Flexibility in choosing the optical interface