MTP® Patch Cord
MTP® patch cords are bend-insensitive and pre-terminated with MTP® connectors, factory polished for low loss performance. Designed for comfortable and reliable 40 Gb/sec patches, the MTP® 40G patch cords contain 8 or 12 fibers in a flexible, 2mm thin LSZH-FR jacket.
Lab approved for IEEE 802.3ba 40 Gb/sec Ethernet, it is available in either direct or crossed polarity, for fast deployment using polarity management Method-A. Polarity can also be reversed on site, providing enhanced flexibility and operability.
- Pre-terminated with MTP® Elite connectors, with high precision guiding pins for accurate alignment, high durability and high performance which exceeds TIA/EIA 604-5 (MPO FOCIS).
- ETL Lab verified for 40 Gb/sec and 100 Gb/sec rate in compliance with IEEE 802.3ba.
- Jacket is LSZH-FR (Low Smoke Zero Halogen, Flame Retardant) / HFFR (Halogen Free Flame Retardant) with custom labeling or sleeve marking available.
- Fully dielectric cable – safe and electromagnetic noise proof.
- 100% tested Insertion Loss & Return Loss (IL&RL) for each fiber.
- Testing is documented for each cable, individually identified by a serial number.
- Each connector's ferrule geometry is tested using interferometer for standard proof performance.
- Bend-Insensitive fibers MM OM3 as per IEC 60793-2-10 type A1a.2, MM OM4 as per IEC 60793-2-10 type A1a.3 and SM OS2 as per ITU-T G.657.A2.
- Complies with Telcordia GR-1435-CORE, IEC 61754-7, TIA 568-C.3, IEC 60793-1, IEC 11801 (OS2, OM3 and OM4), TIA-492.AAAC, TIA 492.AAAD and TIA 942-A.
- Environmentally safe – complies with UL94-V-0, IEC 60332-3, IEC 60754-2, IEC 61034 and RoHS.
Anywhere High-Density and High performance are required:
•Storage Area Networks (SAN)
*MTP® is a registered trademark of US Conec Ltd