MTP Bundle Cable - STAR Series
STAR cabling solutions were created to provide high-end pre-terminated fiber optic connectivity for high-density applications such as data center cabling or network backbone in a variety of facilities. These cutting-edge MTP cables are bend-insensitive and pre-terminated with MTP connectors, which offer 6 times the density of LC Duplex connectors. The cables include strain relief clips for quick cable mounting onto STAR products.
STAR cables include premium-quality fiber optic MTP cables, MTP Bundle cables which contains 2 to 12 MTP cables in a single, high-capacity trunk cable, as well as Fan-out cables (MTP to LC).
- Lab approved for up to 100G bit rate at 150m.
- High precision guiding pins for accurate alignment and durability.
- Pre-terminated with MTP Elite® connectors.
- Bend-insensitive fibers allowing a bend radius of up to 5 times the cable's outer diameter.
- Available with pulling sleeves for safe pulling installations and an HFFR/ LSZH fire-retardant jacket.
- Available in any fiber type – MM OM3, OM4 or SM.
- Exceeds TIA/EIA 604-5 Type MPO requirements and compliant with IEC 61754-7, Telcordia GR-1435-CORE, RoHS.
- Custom configuration for special needs is available.
- Enables easy and cost effective migration from 10G to 40G and 100G using the same back-bone cables.
- Provides excellent performance while saving space in cable ducts.
- Field-proven - Installed successfully at high-density, high-availability facilities, including Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP), Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and central Data-Center sites.