MTP Bundle Cable
Fibernet premium quality MTP® cables comprise of Bend-Insensitive multi-fiber cables and low-loss MTP® connectors, providing best in class connectivity solution for data center high-density cabling.
MTP® Bundle cable packs several MTP® Trunks into one cable.
Fibernet MTP® Cables feature:
- Lab approved for up to 100 G bit rate (150m) – Enabling easy and cost effective migration from 10G to 40G and 100G without replacing back-bone cables.
- Bend-insensitive fibers - Better performance under wider range of real-life conditions - Allow bend radius of up to 5 X outer diameter.
- Pre-terminated with MTP Elite® connectors and factory polished to perfection - Thus providing premium performance multifiber connections for any critical data and telecommunications use.
- Applications - from Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) to Data-Centers Structured Cabling and Networks Back-Bone.
- Multi-fiber, low volume cables – Bundling several MTP cables (from 2 to 12) in one, high-capacity trunk cable, saving space in cable ducts.
- Available with pulling sleeves - for safe pulling instalations.
- Available in any type - OM3, OM4 or SM.
- Can be manufactured in custom configurations according to need.
- Field-proven - Installed at many high-density, high-availability facilities, including Disaster Recovery (DRP), Business Continuity (BCP) and main Data-Center sites.
MTP® connectors surpass and double the performance specifications defined by the official international standards for MPO connections. As a result, the MTP brand (Trade-Mark of US Conec Ltd) became the leading De-Facto standard among data-centers world wide.
Fibernet brings the best out of MTP® and is highly appreciated for its manufacturing and fiber polishing expertise - Resulting in world-class connectivity solutions, while providing unmatched flexibility and customization options.